- One softgel per day.
- Swallow with water.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Not to be taken on empty stomach.
Build – up Sound Healthy & Wealthy Life: AOSTA WOMAN
AOSTA WOMAN is a specially developed formula with all required vital elements providing nutritional support, health and vitality for women. It is the best supplement for those having a very busy lifestyle.
Panax ginseng root extract:
- Boosts energy to overcome general debility. It lowers blood sugar & cholesterol levels for the prevention of hyperglycaemia & atherosclerosis.
- It also promotes relaxation to alleviate the anxiety & depression due to stress.
Evening Primrose Oil:
- Provides high amounts of the omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid. It suppresses inflammation to speed up wound healing.
- It also improves moisture, elasticity, firmness & roughness of skin on ageing.
- Prevents the adhesion of bacteria to the urothelium by proanthocyanidins present in cranberries & prevents the risk of repeated urinary tract infections in women.
- Strengthen the capillaries by protecting collagen in blood vessels. It produces a decrease in serum total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol & atherosclerotic index, resulting in to prevention of atherosclerosis.
- One of the constituents of folic acid that demonstrates a positive nitrogen balance to achieve peak muscle mass velocity & maintains consistent skin tone & soft texture.
- It is a coenzyme in various metabolic processes within the gut to support the intestinal bacteria for proper digestion.
- Protects against free radicals – induced by ozone, UV radiation of sunlight & cigarette smoke. It prevents the harmful effects of damaging DNA, denaturing proteins & cell-membrane-lipid peroxidation.
- It also contributes to preserving vision & even reversing visual impairment.
- A classical antioxidant to protect tissue damage from oxidative stress that enhances immune system to combat viral & bacterial infections.
- It promotes formation of collagen in blood vessels, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, bones & skin for maintenance of growth & development.
- Essential for cell differentiation, proliferation & immune function. It modulates positive calcium balance in skeleton through gastrointestinal & renal systems.
- It also improves activity of osteoblasts for the formation of new bone by secreting the collagen-containing component of bone & enhances bone mineral density.
- Elicits bone & cartilage mineralization by regulation of blood calcium level & improves coagulation of blood & bone metabolism by the formation of prothrombin – a clotting factor in the liver.
- It maintains strong bones with improvement of bone density & prevents the development of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis & fractures.
AOSTA WOMAN : Well – reputed choice for:
- Acute hepatitis
- Allergic asthma
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Diabetes mellitus
- Dry, red or flaky skin
- Dark spots on skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Patients developing hypersensitivity reactions to any ingredient of AOSTA WOMAN.
- AOSTA WOMAN should be avoided in pregnant women, nursing mother, patients with low white blood cells count, anaemia or infectious diseases including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
- Some patients may develop minor side effects such as abdominal discomfort, skin rashes, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhoea, fever, kidney damage, formation of renal stone, small vessel vasculitis or autoimmune diseases.
Dosage & Administration:
- One softgel per day after meal.
- AOSTA WOMAN softgels: Strip of 15 Softgels.