- Two Capsules per day.
- Swallow with water.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Not to be taken on empty stomach.
Favours to Improve Quality of Life: APILACT – DS
- Stimulates the growth of non – pathogenic intestinal microflora (bifidobacteria) by prebiotic effect.
- Inhibits growth of pathogenic bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Clostridium, Streptococcus faecallis & Proteus.
L – Glutamine:
- Restores normal permeability for less pain & diarrhoea.
- Offers a fuel for rapidly dividing cells – enterocytes & lymphocytes. Preserves intestinal mucosal structure & function.
- Decreases bacterial translocation.
Bifidobacterium, Bifidobacterium Longum & Lactobacillus Acidophilus:
- Effective as Probiotics known as good bacteria.
- Promote the growth of good bacteria & eradicate pathogenic bacteria.
- Reduce diarrhoea, bloating & intestinal cramps caused by pathogenic bacteria like C. difficile infection.
- A powerful probiotic strain that produces lactase to digest milk more efficiently.
- Reduces acute diarrhoea or antibiotic associated diarrhoea.
- Decreases symptoms of ulcerative colitis, leaky gut, or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Effective as valuable Probiotics for Bacterial vaginosis
- Acidify vaginal ecosystem to eradicate pathogenic microorganisms.
- Restore & maintain a normal vaginal microbiota to lower the risk of reinfection.
- Improve vaginal symptoms: vaginal erythema & discharge.
- Convert negative vaginal cultures, suggesting complete resolution of bacterial vaginosis.
- Suppresses secretion of fluid from small intestine by inhibiting basolateral potassium (K) channels.
- Reduces faecal excretion, duration, severity & persistency of diarrhoea.
- Improves the absorption of water & electrolytes.
- Increases the levels of brush border enzymes.
- Enhances the immune response, resulting into complete clearance of pathogens from the gut & vagina.
APILACT DS: Well – reputed choice for:
- Prevention & treatment of antibiotic – associated diarrhoea due to secondary anaerobic bacterial infection of C. difficile,
- Traveller’s diarrhoea,
- Irritable bowel syndrome,
- Lactose intolerance,
- Bacterial vaginosis,
- Recurrent vulvo – vaginal candidiasis.
- Pregnancy, Lactation & patients having hypersensitivity reaction with Prebiotics or Probiotics.
- Some patients may develop minor side effects include bloating, flatulence, intestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, swelling in hands or feet, headache, dizziness, mild skin rash or itching, dry mouth or runny nose.
Dosage & Administration:
- One capsule of APILACT DS twice a day after meal.
- APILACT-DS capsules: Strip of 10 Capsules.