Secure Strong Skeletal System: CALCECT
CALCECT is a specially developed formula for strength and maintenance of bones. It contains Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium & Boron and other essential micro-nutrients required for bone health and flexibility.
- Builds – up new bones faster by increasing total bone mass & increases bone mineralization density to achieve strength & rigidity of bones.
- Influences constantly remodelling of bones to arrest breaking of bones in postmenopausal women & favours for prevention of maternal demineralization of bones & increase in formation of foetal bones during pregnancy.
- Enhances absorption of calcium & phosphate from intestine & reabsorption from renal tubules.
- Reduces the loss of calcium in the urine.
- Improves immunological cells, differentiation of epidermal cells, neuronal & skeletal muscle function.
- A structural constituent resides on cortical bone either on the surface of hydroxyapatite or in the hydration shell around the crystal of bones.
- Essential for osteoblasts & osteoclasts to maintain bone mineral density & offers a positive effect on the accrual of bone mass in the hip of peri – pubertal young individuals.
- Plays as a co-factor in the formation of bone cartilage, bone collagen & in bone mineralization & participates in calcium metabolism, synthesis of vitamin D & formation of bone.
- Achieves an increase in bone mass by proper calcification of bone.
- Modulates the turnover of extracellular matrix of bone by enhancing collagenase & cathepsin D activity in fibroblasts.
- Allows the changes in composition, structure & strength of bones.
- Favours to improve bone mineral density.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporotic hip fracture due to inhibition of oxidative stress & enhances osteoblastic differentiation by the reduction of free radicals.
CALCECT : Well – reputed choice for:
- Postmenopausal, senile or corticosteroids – induced osteoporosis
- Renal osteodystrophy
- Chronic renal dialysis
- Fracture syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Nursing mother
- CALCECT should be avoided in following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients
- Hypervitaminosis D
- Nephrolithiasis or Nephrocalcinosis
- Renal failure
- CALCECT is considered very & effective formulation. Some patients may develop nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, headache, nephrocalcinosis, renal calculi, kidney damage, liver damage, hyponatremia, agitation & fatigue. Hypersensitivity reactions such as pruritus, rash or urticarial may occur in susceptible individuals.
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of CALCECT two times a day after main meal.
- CALCECT tablets: Strip of 15 tablets.