Promote Ability of Mobility: CALRON – D 3
CALRON D3 contains Milk Calcium that restores the reservoir of calcium in skeletal for structural role. It favours for improvement of blood clotting, wound healing & muscle contractions including heartbeat & also improves bone mineral density. Milk Calcium enhances vasodilation through availability of potassium, reduces blood pressure in elderly patients & promotes foetal skeletal growth & prevents maternal skeletal deterioration of calcium during pregnancy.
- Iron augments haemoglobin & number of red blood cells and relieves symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia like extreme fatigue, pale skin,chest
pain, tachycardia, dyspnoea or dizziness.
- Folic acid is a co-enzyme in the synthesis of nucleic acids for replication & division of the cells. It regulates the production of the red blood cells by converting megaloblasts to normoblasts, resulting in to prevention of
- Vitamin D 3 supports calcium absorption in the small intestine. It increases tubular reabsorption of calcium & phosphate in the kidney & reduces high isk of fall rate in elderly patients.
- Zinc maintains peak bone mineral density & improves bone formation by stimulating activity of osteoblasts. It also prevents bone growth retardation due to insufficient bone mineral mass.
- Magnesium is necessary for the proper utilization of vitamin D & calcium. It also assists to incorporate calcium into the bones for increment of bone mineral density.
CALRON – D 3 : Well – reputed choice for:
- Growing children
- Fracture syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Postmenopausal or senile osteoporosis
- Corticosteroids or Drugs – induced osteoporosis
- CALRON – D3 should be avoided in patients suffering from hypercalcemia,hypercalciuria, nephrolithiasis, hypervitaminosis D3, hypersensitivity reactionto any ingredient of CALRON – D 3 .
- Occasionally seen adverse effects with large doses of calcium & Vitamin D 3 such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, anorexia, increased thirst, increased urination, mood changes or unusual tiredness.
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of CALRON – D 3 two times a day after meal.
- CALRON – D 3 Tablets: Strip of 30 Tablets.