Renovate Cardiac Functions for Longevity: CARDIECT
CARDIECT is a specially developed formula with 23 nutrients to support your Heart function and cardiovascular system. It contains Garlic extract which is best known for its cholesterol lowering property with added Omega 3 fish oil which improves cardiovascular health.
- Reduces serum total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein (LDL), very low density lipoprotein (VLDL-C), triglyceride levels, LDL oxidation, platelet aggregation & high blood pressure. It increases high density lipoprotein cholesterol & prevents lipid peroxidation of oxidized erythrocytes.
Omega – 3 fatty acids – Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA):
- Lower fasting & postprandial serum triglyceride & very low density lipoprotein cholesterol (VLDL – C) levels & increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol. It inhibits production of inflammatory cytokines like interleukins, tumour necrosis factor & mitogens, suggesting anti – inflammatory effect to regress atherosclerosis.
- Naturally occurring amino acid derivative that produces energy by transporting fatty acids into mitochondria of cells & reduces blood pressure & inflammatory process associated with heart disease.
- Essential cofactor to convert sugars & fat into energy for cellular respiration in cardiac muscle. It decreases levels of inflammatory markers & fat metabolism in patients with coronary artery disease.
Tomato Extract (6% Lycopene):
- Offers classical lipid soluble antioxidant property by quenching ability towards singlet oxygen (1O2). It reduces levels of oxidized LDL & lipid peroxidation for the prevention of the risk of coronary heart disease.
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
- Demonstrates the most potent cellular oxidation regulator & anti – inflammatory properties. It regenerates antioxidants like glutathione, coenzyme Q10, ascorbic acid & vitamin E.
Resveratrol (Grape Skin Flavonoids):
- Suppresses the process of atherosclerosis by Inhibiting oxidation of LDL to prevent cardiac diseases & inhibits platelet aggregation for prevention of thrombus formation in coronary arteries.
- Reverses cholesterol transport, suggesting anti – atherogenic process.
CARDIECT : Well – reputed choice for:
- Coronary heart disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Congestive heart failure
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnant women,
- Nursing mother,
- Patients having hypersensitivity reaction to any ingredient of CARDIECT
- CARDIECT is effective, safe & well tolerated by the patients.
- Side effects are rarely observed because, all ingredients of CARDIECT are naturally occurring nutritional supplements.
- Patients may develop some mild & tolerable side effects like a fishy after taste, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, loose stools, rash or an increase risk of bleeding.
Dosage & Administration:
- One softgel of CARDIECT twice a day after meal.
- CARDIECT softgels: Strip of 15 Softgels.