- Two tablets per day.
- Swallow with water.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Not to be taken on empty stomach.
Attain walking ability confidently: CARTIFLEX FORTE
- Stimulates synthesis of glycosaminoglycans.
- Strengthens cartilage function.
- Retains water in cartilage tissue.
- Stimulates synthesis of hyaluronic acid to provide lubricant at joint.
Calcium Citrate Malate:
- Offers calcium salt of citric acid & maleic acid.
- Favors remodeling of bones by re mineralization of skeleton.
- Facilitates calcium retention & bone mineral density.
- Maintains peak bone mineralization & bone metabolism.
- Acts as a cofactor for osteoblast activity during bone formation.
- Prevents osteopenia due to insufficient bone mineral mass.
- Stimulates bone building osteoblasts.
- Inhibits the function of bone resorption by osteoclasts.
- A potential free radical scavenger by maintaining tissue levels of metallothionein.
- Increases lean body mass, energy & stamina.
- Decreases fat mass by metabolism of cholesterol & other lipids.
- Offers increase in synthesis & release of melatonin, resulting in to bone repair & rebuilding.
- Improves neuronal function to combat peripheral neuropathy & immobility of joint by lowering homocysteine level in arthritic patients.
- Necessary for the formation of collagen in skin, bones, cartilage, ligaments, muscle & blood vessels.
- Offers antioxidant activity to protect from oxidative damage.
- Reverses some of the decline in immune response in geriatric patients.
- Acts as antioxidant protecting unsaturated lipids in cell membranes.
CARTIFLEX FORTE : Well – reputed choice for:
- Peri – & Post – menopausal Osteoporosis
- Senile Osteoporosis
- Long term use of Corticosteroids–induced Osteoporosis
- Fracture syndrome.
- Joint Pain due to:
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- There are no absolute contraindications of the formulation.
- Patients having allergic manifestations to any ingredient or inactive components of CARTIFLEX FORTE.
- Hypercalcemia, Hypercalciuria, Hypervitaminosis.
- All naturally occurring nutritional components Vitamins & minerals available in CARTIFLEX FORTE are nontoxic.
- Even though, some individuals may develop allergic reaction like skin rashes.
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of CARTIFEX FORTE twice a day after meal.
- CARTIFEX FORTE tablets: 30 tablets in HDPE bottle.