Rely on Revival of Skeleton: CORCIUM – Z
CORCIUM Z contains Coral Calcium, a mineral supplement, come from above sea naturally fossilized coral beds with holistic health-inducing properties. It provides natural form of calcium as calcium carbonate, magnesium, sodium, zinc, potassium, iodine, essential trace minerals & antioxidants for mineralization of bones & protection of body from free radical damage. It also strengthens bones, hair, skin, nails & teeth. Coral Calcium offers fuel for acceleration of bone growth, remodeling of skeletal, DNA replication, cell division, cardiac, blood coagulation & neuronal functions and also relieves symptoms such as headaches, heartpalpitations, muscle spasms, limb swelling & even emotional conditions anger & anxiety.
- Iron produces catalytic activities for the production of collagen type 1 in
bone tissue. It regulates activation of Vitamin D through heme containing cytochrome P450 enzymes and improves activity of osteoblasts for the
formation of bones.
- Folic Acid deficiency associated with reduced bone mineral density,
increased bone fragility, osteopenia & fracture of bone due to
Hyperhomocysteinemia. It improves bone mineral density by lowering
homocysteine through conversion in to methionine.
- Vitamin D 3 enhances absorption of calcium & phosphate from intestine
along with re absorption in renal tubules. It improves immunological cells, differentiation of epidermal cells, neuronal & skeletal muscle function. Also prevents fall rate & fractures in elderly patients.
- Zinc maintains peak bone mineral density and stimulates activity of
osteoblasts for the improvement of bone formation.
CORCIUM – Z: Therapeutically useful for:
- Senile Osteoporosis
- Fracture syndrome
- Fracture syndrome
- Long term use of Corticosteroids, Phenytoin or Phenobarbital –
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- CORCIUM – Z should be avoided in patients suffering renal insufficiency,
renal stones, achlorhydria, diseases of cardiac, lung, pancreatic,
malabsorption syndrome or hypersensitivity reaction to any ingredient of
- CORCIUM – Z is safe & well tolerated by the patients.
Some patients may develop mild side effects like nausea, vomiting, loss of
appetite, weight loss, increased thirst, increased urination, constipation or
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of CORCIUM – Z twice a day after meal.