Ensure fitness for mobility: JOINTECT
JOINTECT has been specially developed with effective levels of vitamins and minerals for Joint and Bone health. It provides essential vitamins and minerals with Ginger root extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Green Tea extract. This unique combination provides the ultimate support to your bone and joint.
Glucosamine Sulphate & Chondroitin Sulphate:
- Improves biosynthesis of proteoglycan in cartilage & ligaments, resulting in to removal of stiffness with glucosamine and offers a positive effect on pain relief & functional improvement by chondroitin.
- Slows the rate of joint destruction & cartilage loss.
Methyl Sulfonyl Methane:
- Produces anti – inflammatory, anti – atherosclerotic, chemo – preventive & antioxidant properties.
- Favours for repair of connective tissue.
- Produces anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti – oedematous, antithrombotic & fibrinolytic effects.
- Relieves oedema & pain by lowering vascular permeability through lowering bradykinin level.
- Recovers impaired motor & physical functions due to arthritis or traumatic injuries.
- Decreases joint pain in arthritic patients.
- Offers safe, analgesic remedy in painful osteo – muscular conditions associated with intense, high impact, physical activities.
Ginger Root Extract:
- Reduces pain & stiffness in knee joints.
- Provides joint – protective gingerols & essential oils to offer best efficacy & safety profile for the use in arthritis.
Green Tea extract:
- Combats chronic inflammation of joint without troublesome adverse effects.
- Enhances the chemoprotective effect of other drugs.
- Improves bone mineralization & bone mineral density.
- Prevents the inflammation of the joint by inhibiting the immune cells responsible for inflammatory reactions and increases synthesis & release of melatonin for bone repair & rebuilding.
- Regulates the amount of calcium to maintain strong bones & controls cells responsible for autoimmune functions.
- Offers dual action on bone strength & the proven efficacy in reduction of fall rate in at – risk elderly patients.
- Prevents the degeneration of cartilage.
- Possesses distinct anti-osteoarthritic effects
- Produces bone formation by stimulating bone mineralization & increasing levels of type I collagen & osteocalcin.
- Enhances cell maturation & growth of long bones.
JOINTECT : Well – reputed choice for:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Postmenopausal or steroid – induced osteoporosis
- Osteoporotic fractures
- Joint Pain due to Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- JOINTECT should be avoided in the following conditions: –
- Hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or the excipients, diabetes, blood dyscrasias, gall stones.
- All naturally occurring nutritional agents, vitamins & minerals available in JOINTECT are nontoxic.
- Some individuals may develop allergic reactions like skin irritation or rashes.
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of JOINTECT twice a day.
- JOINTECT tablets: Strip of 15 tablets.