- One tablet twice a day after meal.
- Swallow with water.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Not to be taken on empty stomach.
Support Regeneration of Haptic Cells: LIVECT
Livect is a health supplement product with a combination of Milk Thistle, Choline, Myo-inositol, L- Glutathione & Natural Mixed Carotenoids, with added other vital Vitamins and trace minerals.
Milk Thistle Extract:
- Known as Silymarin – A powerful liver cleanser as detoxifier. It produces antiviral, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties & strengthens the outer membranes of liver cells. It also stimulates protein synthesis resulting in to regeneration of damaged liver tissues.
- An amino acid to provide energy in the body. It reduces risk of liver damage due to anti tuberculosis drugs. It improves clinical response of antiviral drugs like interferon – alpha & ribavirin administered concurrently in patients with hepatitis C & lowers brain & blood ammonia levels by stimulating ureagenesis in patients with hepatic encephalopathy from cirrhosis.
- Essential for the synthesis of phospholipids like phosphatidylcholine & sphingomyelin. It supports the structural integrity of hepatic cell membranes with Phosphatidylcholine. It prevents the accumulation of fat by exporting triglycerides from the liver by Phosphatidylcholine.
- Synthesized from glucose-6-phosphate & metabolized to phosphatidylinositol. It produces lipotropic activity to removes fat out of liver & intestine.
- Produces anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, inotropic & vasodilating effects. It replenishes cellular, mitochondrial & cytosolic glutathione stores. Also prevents hepatic damage by combining directly with reactive metabolites or serves as a source of sulphate.
- Offers beneficial effects on ultrasound liver parameters: an increase in hepatic vein flow & a reduction in liver size by Doppler sonography.
- An essential amino acid – a building block of protein for proper growth & lipolysis. It Plays an essential role in the production of carnitine for converting fatty acids into energy & offers a decrease in hepatic lipid droplet accumulation.
- Protects free radicals – induced hepatic tissue damage by antioxidant property & boosts immune system along with energy level. Also removes toxins from the body by stimulating healthy bile flow.
- A natural compound effective as anti – inflammatory factor. It decreases liver aminotransferases (aspartate aminotransferase [AST], gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase [GGT], high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) & tumour necrosis factor α in patients with non – alcoholic fatty liver disease.
LIVECT : Well – reputed choice for:
- General debility due to hepatitis
- Obstructive Jaundice
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Hepatic encephalopathy in patients with liver cirrhosis
- Fatty infiltration of liver – Hepatic steatosis
- Chronic hepatitis with hepatic fibrosis or cirrhosis.
- Acute or chronic viral hepatitis B & C
- Fulminant hepatitis
- Prophylaxis & treatment of drugs like anti tuberculosis, over dosages of paracetamol or toxin – induced hepatitis
- LIVECT should be avoided in patients having Pregnancy, Lactation, Cardiovascular disorders & Patients having allergic reaction to any ingredients of LIVECT.
- LIVECT is well tolerated because of naturally occurring nutritional agents.
- Minor adverse reactions may develop like headache, fatigue, rash, bitter or metallic taste, nausea, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, flatulence, pruritus, low blood pressure, dizziness & abortifacient effects.
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of LIVECT twice a day after meal.
- LIVECT Tablets: Strip of 15 Tablets.