- Two tablets per day.
- Swallow with water.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Not to be taken on empty stomach.
Assure excellent Pregnancy – Outcome: MYOFOL PLUS
- Favours an insulin – sensitizing action on the ovary.
- Produces follicular development to improve quality of ovum & ovulation.
D – chiro Inositol:
- Increases insulin sensitivity.
- Decreases serum testosterone.
- Increases levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) concentration.
- Offers improvement of the ovulary function.
L – Methyl folate:
- Bio available & bioactive form of folate.
- Provides a methyl group for maintenance of methylation of DNA.
- Prevents first occurrence & recurrence of neural tube birth defects & cleft palate in fetus in Peri – conception use.
- Improves sensitivity of insulin receptors on effector organs.
- Increases glucose disposal rate.
- Favours fertility by lowering insulin level & subsequently testosterone in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Produces positive calcium level.
- Regulates menstruation.
- Maintains maternal & fetal bone mineral density.
MYOFOL PLUS : Well – reputed choice for:
- Female infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preterm delivery
- Pregnancy – induced hypertension
- Anovulation associated with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Gestational Diabetes
- Avoid the use of MYOFOL PLUS in patients having hypersensitivity reaction to any ingredient of the formulation.
- Some patients may develop minor side effects like nausea, vomiting, flatulence, headache, dizziness, postural hypotension or paraesthesia.
Dosage & Administration:
- One tablet of MYOFOL PLUS twice a day after meal.
- MYOFOL PLUS Tablets: Strip of 10 tablets.