Strengthen to Sail Gestation Life with security: PREGNECT
PREGNECT is a special preparation with OMEGA 3 fish oil [EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)], essential nutrient for health and development. It is also found to be essential for both neurological and early visual and cognitive development of the baby. It may also reduce the risk of allergies in infants. It may prevent pre-term labor and delivery and may lower the risk of preeclampsia and may increase birth weight.
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) & EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid):
- Increases duration of gestation period & prevents the risk of premature labor.
- Promotes higher birth weights in offspring.
- Improves quality & quantity of milk during lactation.
- Favours development of foetal brain & spinal cord properly.
- Prevents risk of neural tube defects in infants.
- Offers lifelong improvement of memory & learning capabilities in offspring.
- Promotes formation of collagen in blood vessels, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, bones & skin for growth & development of foetal organs.
- An antioxidant prevents oxidative stress – induced tissue damage in surgical parturition or pregnancy – induced hypertension, gestational diabetes & liver disease.
- Supports foetal growth & development.
- Builds – up normal neuronal, cardiac & muscular functions.
- Promotes foetal growth, good vision, healthy skin, bone, muscle, neuronal development & improvement of maternal energy.
- Prevents anaemia during pregnancy by increasing absorption of iron.
- Reduces the risk of miscarriages & foetal birth defects by supplement in the Peri – conception period.
- Improves immune response by enhancing proliferation of lymphocytes.
- Relieves nausea & vomiting during pregnancy.
- Prevents the risk of neural tube birth defects & cleft palate in infant & megaloblastic anemia in mother during pregnancy.
- Exhibits formation of haemoglobin & increase in number of red blood cells.
- Improves respiratory function of mother & foetus in womb.
- Reduces the incidence or the severity of maternal infections.
- Prevents the risk of preterm birth.
PREGNECT : Well – reputed choice for:
- Caesarean sections
- Preterm labor
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Pregnancy – Induced Hypertension
- PREGNECT is well tolerated & free from side effects.
- Some pregnant women may get allergic manifestations or hypervitaminosis & liver disorder.
Dosage & Administration:
- One softgel per day after meal.
- PREGNECT: Strip of 15 softgels.