- Adult: 1 to 2 teaspoonful every 3 – 4 hours.
- Children above12 years of age: ½ to 1 teaspoonful every 3 – 4 hours.
- Dosages of RESKOF – H should not exceed 6 doses per day.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not take more than recommended dose.
- RESKOF – H cough syrup be continued till the symptoms of cough
Ensure RESt to KOF without any – Hurdles: RESKOF – H
Adhatoda vesica (Adulsa):
- An effective cough expectorant, antitussive, antispasmodic, mucolytic, mucokinetic, anti – inflammatory & antioxidant.
- Reduces viscosity of sputum to expel out thin secretion from respiratory tract smoothly & relieves congestion in respiratory tract & dyspnoea.
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yastimadhu):
- Produces anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, analgesic, antispasmodic & expectorant properties.
- Relieves cold, sore throat, cough, whooping cough, chronic bronchitis & asthma.
Occimum sanctum (Tulsi):
- Offers good expectoration to remove mucus plug from airway.
- Relives symptoms associated with productive cough by analgesic, antipyretic, antiallergic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal, antimalarial, immunomodulatory & antioxidant properties.
Solanum xanthocarpum (Kantkakari):
- Reduces symptoms of rhonchi, crepitation, cough, breathlessness & sputum.
- Decreases oedema & secretions in airway.
Apis mellifera (Honey):
- A mixture of carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, vitamins, minerals & antioxidants.
- Provides antiseptic, antimicrobial, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, anti – allergic & antioxidant effects.
Piper longum (Papli):
- Suppresses cough reflex by acting centrally to relieve chronic cough.
- Prevents antigen – induced bronchospasm & passive cutaneous anaphylaxis.
Zingiber officinale (Sunthi):
- Prevents vomiting associated with frequent coughing by protection from gastritis & oxidative stress – induced gastric damage.
Mentha piperita (Menthol):
- Produces cough suppressant effect.
- Provides cooling & soothing sensations.
RESKOF-H : Well – reputed choice for:
- Productive or Dry Persistent Cough.
- Cough due to bronchitis, influenza, allergy, pollution, tuberculosis, asthmatic or spasmodic episodes
- Sore throat with cough
- Smokers cough
- Pregnancy, lactation, diabetes, liver disorders, gastric ulcer, prior to surgery or children under 4 years of age.
- Caution should be observed in patients receiving anti platelet drugs due to development of haemorrhagic condition with RESKOF – H.
- Some patients may develop minor side effects like gastric irritation, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea or hypoglycaemia.