- One to two tablets per day.
- Swallow with water.
- Not to be chewed.
- Do not exceed recommended intake.
- Not to be taken on empty stomach.
Ensure clarity of vision: VISIONECT
VISIONECT is a health supplement specially developed for eye and vision health. It is ideal for long term health of vision as it provides bilberry extract, lutein esters, zeaxanthin and natural mixed carotenoids.
Natural Mixed Carotenoids:
- Reduces formation of lipofuscin – a fluorescent protein – lipid mixture containing by products of vitamin A metabolism, resulting in to prevention of age-related eye diseases & vision loss.
- Strengthen capillary walls by reducing fluid retention & recover retinal function by increasing blood flow. It also decreases the intraocular pressure by raising ocular blood flow in central retinal, ophthalmic & posterior ciliary arteries.
- Enhances the volume of tear secretion by ameliorating retinal circulatory parameters to alleviate symptoms of dry eye & improves night vision, promoting greater adaptation to the dark & faster restoration of visual acuity after exposure to glare.
- Reduces phototoxic damage to photoreceptor cells of retina by filtering blue light. It improves or even prevents age-related macular disease & cataract, resulting in to stoppage of blindness & vision impairment by antioxidant & anti – inflammatory properties.
- Stereo – isomer of Lutein that prevents phototoxic damage by absorption of blue light, reduction of oxidative stress through free radical scavenging, antioxidant, anti – angiogenic & anti – inflammatory properties.
- Essential for the formation of retinal pigment rhodopsin to see the full spectrum of light & prevents the development of night blindness. It nourishes other parts of your eye, cornea to produce enough moisture to keep them properly lubricated & decreases the risk of vision loss from age – related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Decreases the risk for the development of cataract with higher plasma levels & offers more protective role for cortical cataracts due to reduction of oxidative stress in cataractous lenses & enhancement of glutathione peroxidase levels.
VISIONECT : Well – reputed choice for:
- Computer vision syndrome
- Corneal oedema
- Age – related Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye Syndrome – Xerophthalmia
- Corneal scarring
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- There are no absolute contraindications, because all ingredients of VISIONECT are naturally occurring nutritional supplements.
- VISIONECT should be avoided in patients having hypersensitivity reaction to any components.
- VISIONECT is generally safe, effective & well – tolerated by the patients.
- Some patients may develop allergic reactions like difficult breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Other minor side effects include watering of eyes, headache, flushed or itchy skin, nausea, vomiting, constipation, headache, rash or dizziness.
Dosage & Administration:
- One to two tablets of VISIONECT per day after meal.
- VISIONECT tablets: Strip of 15 Tablets.