Right Diet, Supplement and Right Exercise…
Keeps them VITAL 24×7!
VITAL 24 syrup contains Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), a group of three essential amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. BCAA supplements are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance. They may also help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise. It is a multivitamin with protein syrup with an advantage of 10 vital amino acids, 8 essential vitamins and 7 required minerals.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of life and are encoded by DNA. Enzymes and structural proteins are made of amino acids, and are used as precursors for other important biomolecules in the body. Amino acids trigger protein synthesis, inhibit breakdown of muscles cell, reduce effect of Fatigue & Tiredness & Reduce Muscles Soreness, support a healthy Gut, improve Bone Health.
- Vitamins are complex organic compounds that are needed in small amounts by the body for normal growth and metabolism. An important part of a balanced diet, vitamins occur naturally in foods and may be added to processed foods to increase their nutritional value.
- Minerals are absorbed by plants, in turn consumed by humans. This ecosystem is the biological pipeline for minerals becoming important constituents of life. Minerals are categorized as macro minerals or micro minerals (trace elements).
Enhance function of Immune System,
To maintain good Health & Vitality,
In the Growth Stunting,
Low weight status,
Recovery after Surgery
- Adults: 15 ml (3 teaspoonful or 1 tablespoonful) once daily.
- Children: 5 ml (teaspoonful) twice per day.
- It should be taken after meals or as directed by the physician.